Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FREE Nail Polish @ Rite Aid!!!


Yipee!!! I went to Rite Aid to check on the possible FREE Covergirl Nailpolish deal I've heard about and sure enough...Yes: they're FREE!!! Here's how:


CoverGirl Boundless Color Nailpolish is on CLEARANCE 75% off from $3.89, so they are currently only $.97, use the $1 off any CoverGirl product coupon from the 11/29 P&G insert (expires 12/31) and get these FREE....


I was able to get 9 of them, but then I remembered I still have two more inserts I got from co-workers, so I'll be going back for my last 2....
P.S. This is an excellent way to add to your Holiday Gift of Savings amount with little out of pocket...Oh, and the coupon does NOT beep when they scan it, so it makes it much easier for the cashiers to accept it! =)

Photobucket

No comments: