Sunday, December 13, 2009

FREE Toblerone chocolate @ Walgreens!!!


I didn't want to post this deal until I verified, but if you head on over to Walgreens, you can score yourself some FREE....CHOCOLATE!!!! I have to admit...before reading about this deal, I had never heard or seen this product. I was thinking: "what the heck is a TOBLERONE?". Anyway, I was able to try these FREE & I loved 'em!!! You want in on this deal???? Here's how:


Buy 2 TOBLERONE chocolate bars on sale @ 2/$3

-Use (2) $1/1 Toblerone coupon from 11/22 SS insert

-Use (1) $1/2 Toblerone Wags coupon from December coupon booklet

=TOTALLY FREE!!!!


***be sure to hand the manufacturer coupons first, so they'll go through without beeping. Also, if you have more than 2 manufacturer coupons, buy as many as you can, but still only use 1 Walgreens coupon as it will deduct the proper amount for the items you purchased.


Photobucket

No comments: