Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Rite Aid Trip..... 12/9/09


Today I went to Rite Aid to see if they had restocked the Schick Quattro razors since I had Rain Checks to make them Free after coupons....they were Still out...so, I found a few other things instead. Here's what I got:


-1 Kashi Heart to Heart cereal on sale @ $1.99
-2 Kashi Go Lean Crunch on sale @ $1.99 ea.
-1 Air Wick Freshmatic imotion mini on sale @ $4.99 (50% off)
-4 Dawn plus Olay Hand Renewal on sale @ $.99 ea.


Subtotal before coupons= $14.92...WOW, that's a Sale???
(I would NEVER in a million years pay that much for what I got)

Coupons used:

(1) $2/1 any Kashi cereal from Kashi Free sample mailer
(2) $1.50/1 any Go Lean crunch cereal from Vocalpoint mailer
(1) $5/1 any Freshmatic Starter kit
(4) $1/1 any size Dawn plus hand renewal from Home Made Simple booklet

New Subtotal = $.92 +tax!!!

Plus, I'll still get the $14.92 credit towards my Holiday Gift of Savings amount!! woo hoo!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Prudent Patron said...

Oh I wish I had a Rite Aid, such good deals! I love the look of your blog, so cute. I love the tropical theme.

Jessica said...

Thanks! & sometimes I wish I had an Albertsons around with all the great deals I see in other blogs...The only time I get double coupon deals is when kmart has their super doubles. =(