Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FREE Tide trial sized packets!!!


I know most of you probably already know this, but just in case I have new readers, I wanted to go over this easy coupon freebie:


Sunday 12/27's P&G insert had a coupon for $1 off ANY size Tide detergent. Use it to get a FREE trial sized packet of Tide at your local Target or Walmart. I personally have had better luck using this coupon at Target & of course, some cashiers like to go by what picture the coupon has, but I always point out "The coupon says it's for ANY size" , then they usually end up taking the coupon.


I know you probably think it's not worth the hassle for a FREE load of detergent, but I like to redeem these coupons because it's kinda like making up for the money I paid for the Sunday paper, especially since I buy more than 1 copy.

Photobucket

No comments: