Monday, October 11, 2010

FREE (or Cheap) Olay ProX cleanser @ Rite Aid!


Yayyyyyyyy! I'm so excited about the Olay ProX deal at Rite Aid this week, If you buy any ProX item you'll get $10 in +Up Rewards. I was able to get the Olay ProX cleanser, it's $17.99, but with my Welness 20% discount it was around $15.49, I used $10 inUp rewards I already had plus a $5 coupon for any ProX product and a $2 Rite Aid Olay coupon from the coupon booklet found in the pharmacy. I paid only tax and got a $10 Up reward back!!!
***I had the $5 coupon from a $15 coupon booklet that I found in a Secret clinical deodorant I purchased a few months ago. So, check your binder and see if you have this coupon as well.
-
If you don't have a 20% discount or the $5 coupon I'm talking about, your deal will look like this:
Buy one ProX cleanser $17.99
Use $2 coupon from Rite Aid coupon booklet
Use $2/1 Olay Facial Cleanser from 9/26 P&G insert
Pay $13.99
Get back $10 in Up rewards
Final Price=$3.99

No comments: