Saturday, October 2, 2010

My inbox surprise: BzzAgent!

I got home last night, logged onto my email and was pleasantly surprised to find I had a new BzzCampaign invite from BzzAgent!! WoohooOooooO!!! This time it is actually "Glade Winter Collection products", I can't wait to find out what I'll be getting in the mail....I still don't know much since I got an early invite, but I'll keep you posted!

If you don't know what BzzAgent is, you can click on the BzzAgent category at the bottom of this post to read my previous posts about BzzAgent. If you are not a member, I would highly suggest you do so, I've gotten to try lots of stuff FREE, and in return, all I have to do is tell people about it.....you can view my BzzAgent profile [HERE]
I've been a member of BzzAgent since March of '09, and since then, I've gotten the following Freebies: (keep in mind these are actually FULL-sized products!)
☺Glade Sense & Spray
☺Covergirl Outlast Lipstain
☺Aveeno Baby Shampoo and Diaper rash cream
☺President Cheese
☺Children's Claritin
☺Hill's Science Diet dog food
☺got2b smooth operator hair care
☺Garnier Fructis blow dry perfector
☺....and now adding to my list: Glade Winter Collection fragrances!!! yeeeee :) so excited!

No comments: