Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Local Readers: Get your Halloween makeup done for only $15!!!


Hey ladies!....if you live in the 209 area and would like to have your makeup done Dramatically for Halloween, I would recommend booking an appointment with my lovely sis, Julie! She does excellent work, the Halloween special is only $15 for the full face. She also sells drug store brand makeup for at least 50% off store prices. I love that I get makeup cheap from her (without coupons!!). So, visit her myspace page here or her makeup line page here. If you're interested, send her a message or add her as a friend and tell her Jessica sent you!


By the way, Julie was the one who did my makeup for my profile picture to the right....hehe! She made me look Gorge'....lol. So, even if you don't need your makeup done for Halloween, she's also done makeup for other special occasions such as weddings, proms, tv commercials, etc.

No comments: