Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's beginning to "Smell" a lot like Christmas...


You know how I told you I was very lucky to be invited to the Glade Winter Collection BzzCampaign from BzzAgent: Well, In the mail I received a full-sized Apple Cinnamon candle! It smells soooo good, as soon as I opened the package it came in, I got a whiff of the Apple and Cinnamon combination that reminds me of Christmas in general, out shopping, the smell in the fragrance isle at department stores and at my moms house (she always uses candles).


Within minutes of lighting the candle, your whole room smells wonderful....I can't wait to try all the other scents. There are 7 scents in the Glade Winter Collection, and although 2 of the seven are available year round (Apple Cinnamon and French Vanilla), the other 5 are seasonal so get them while you can:


•Bayberry Spice and Everything nice

•Peppermint Crush

•Sugarplum Fantasies

•Baked Magic

•Chocolate Cherry Sparkle
-
I think I'll be getting more of the Baked Magic and Chocolate Cherry Sparkle, those sound yummy! (not that I'll be eating them or anything, lol)
-
*There are many products available for the Winter Collection not just candles (in case you have young children at home and don't use candles). You can get anything from scented oil candles, to plug-ins, to convenient room sprays! I also have 2 coupons left for $2 off any 2 products, if you would like me to send you one, please email me.
-
Disclosure: This product review is based upon a free product sample and coupons I received from Glade through a Campaign at Bzzagent.com (a word-of-mouth program), as a bzzagent, I only express my very own opinions, and report back honestly, as per the bzzagent code of conduct.

No comments: