Sunday, April 10, 2011

SC Johnson Bzzkit:



I wanted to tell you a little about the items I got in my SC Johnson BzzKit from BzzAgent, because that IS what BzzAgent is all about....Spreading the word (or bzz). As always, all opinions expressed are mine, and information provided by BzzAgent through the Campaign homepage. I am not compensated in any way for my Bzzing other than points towards a higher status, thus more opportunities to be a part of new campaigns.


The first thing I noticed when I opened my package was the scent of the Glade candle. Aaahhhh!! It is a part of the limited edition Spring Glade Collection in "Sparkle of Spring" it has a wonderful smell of lime! Perfect for filling your room with the essence of the season!!


Next, is the Scrubbing Bubbles shower foamer, it makes it easy to clean your shower. Just spray on, let it sit, and wipe clean. It is also now made with "Extend-a-Clean" technology which keeps working for up to 4 days.


Pledge Lemon Clean, Dust, Shine & protect....all in one bottle! Works on wood, granite, stainless steel, leather, and more! Removes up to 90% of allergens. Also try Pledge wipes for quick, easy clean.


I also got a Glade Scented oil refill which I was unable to try yet because I don't have a warmer for it. But if it's like the Glade Lasting Impressions, it will smell wonderful!


& my favorite item of the bunch??? Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel. It was soooo easy to install, just click the Gel in the toilet bowl, and walk away....now you'll be cleaning the bowl with every single flush! I loved the fact that when you flush, you get a whiff of freshness as opposed to those other not-so pleasant odors...lol. I HIGHLY recommend this product...LOVE IT!!! :)

Other benefits of the Toilet cleaning gel:

-prevents build up of lime scale and toilet rings

-Comes ready to use w/ dispenser and holder

-Eliminates odors as it cleans

-Each disc lasts up to one week and leaves no residue


My bzzkit also came with a coupon booklet with $58 worth of savings to share with friends. Overall, I really enjoyed being a part of the SC Johnson Spring Cleaning Bzz Campaign.


Thanks BzzAgent & S C Johnson!!!

No comments: