Saturday, August 20, 2011

$2/2 Expo printable reset?!?




Today's the last day for the sale on Expo Washable markers (6 pack) at Walgreens, so If you were unable to find any in stock, I would stop by for a raincheck for the sale price which is $3.99.


Also, I noticed the $2/2 printable on Facebook reset because they changed the print limit to ONE per computer, woohoo!!! I was able to print one eventhough I printed 2 when the print limit was 2....so, I'll be stopping by for a raincheck and get 2 more packs FREE as soon as they're in stock! If you printed yours when the limit was 2, CLICK HERE and print another coupon!!




Expo washable markers, 6 count $3.99 (buy 2)
Use $2/2 printable coupon (have cashier scan this coupon first)
+ use $3/1 Walgreens coupon in the August coupon book (found in stores near
sales ads, will deduct $6)
=2 packs for FREE!!!


Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: