Friday, August 26, 2011

Local Readers: GUESS WHAT!?!


I was talking to one of my co-workers (who lives in Ripon) about stores that have gone out of business in Ripon....so many...crazy! Anyway...he mentioned a grocery store that's gone, & proceeded to say "But, we're getting a Dollar General"...my eyes lit-up, and I'm like "Huh? A Dollar General?!", he says "Yep, I read about it in the paper, first one in Northern CA"...I was excited! (Hope it's true) He looked confused, so I told him that from some of the deals I see online, it seems like Dollar General is a good store for "couponing"....woohoo! (one of the recent deals they've had is Air wick freshmatics on sale for $4, so FREE with $4 coupons!!!)....and it's supposed to be open by around February......So, that's the GOOD news...

The bad??? well, it's going to be the ONLY store in the area, so we (couponers) have to share all the good deals...I've heard there's a lady that lives in Ripon who is notorious for clearing shelves and/or special ordering by the pallet!! (when it comes to the freebie deals) LOL...and even sells her goods at the flea market! haha...hopefully she shares our future Dollar General deals.

I even took a quick peek at their coupon policy, and it says we can stack a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon....sweet!

Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: