Monday, August 22, 2011

FREE Purina dog & cat food at Walgreens!


There were two Purina coupons in the 8/21 SmartSource insert for $2 off any size Purina One dog and cat food any size, any variety...use it at Walgreens and get the small pack FREE since it sells for $1.99*!

There's also another $2 printable HERE, for cat food, so print 2, and get an additional 2 packs of cat food FREE!!! (click on "pet care" category to the left, use zip 95380 if needed)

*since there's a penny overage with each coupon, the last coupon you use WILL beep, to avoid this, I always add an extra bag, and have the cashier void it out after all coupons are scanned (as if I accidently got more than I had coupons for)....saves me having to explain how to adjust a coupon value...works every time!


Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: