Monday, August 8, 2011

Check out our Kmart trip...we brought home one of the display boxes!!



Ok, so since we wanted to buy a BUNCH of pens at Kmart last week, we waited until Saturday to make sure other shoppers took what they needed....Bic Round Stic pens (10 packs) were on sale for 50 cents, and we had $1/2 coupons, so 2 FREE with each coupon!!! Since we had 25 coupons, we got 50 packs of pens....and yes, we pretty much took a whole box, but they still had plenty of other boxes on display...I was actually surprised they had so many. Our cashier was pretty nice, but he just wanted to verify with his manager that we could use all 25 coupons, no problem with him either...easy transaction & stocked up on pens for quite some time!






Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

2 comments:

Randi said...

WOW, that's a super deal! It would be perfect to donate to a school, probably jr high or high school since they're pens.

Jessica said...

Yes, I plan on donating to my nephew's class, plus I'm going to take some to work, we go through lots of pens, and we only had a couple packs left from last year's free one's I was able to score. :)