Friday, March 4, 2011

CVS trip | 3/4/11


Well, I haven't been to CVS in months! The only bad thing about this trip is that I had NO Extra Bucks to start off with. But, I ended up making a little extra money, so I'm going to try to keep rolling them. Here's what I got:


4 boxes of Excedrin Extra Strength @ $5.79

1 Physicians Formula Gel cream Liner @ $10.99

Used 4 FREE Excedrin coupons (mailers)

Used $3/1 Physicians Formula peelie I found at Rite Aid

Subtotal: $7.99 + $3.03 tax ($11.02 Out of Pocket)

Received $17 in Extra Bucks ($10 Excedrin wyb $20+, $7 PF wyb $10+)

=FREE + $6 money maker! (including tax)


Not too bad, I LOVE that Physicians Formula gel cream liner, I now like it better than pencil and liquid liner. Now that I have Extra Bucks, I guess I'll get in the habit of trying to do CVS deals each week. Oh, and P.S...I forgot to use my green bag tag!!! grrrr!!! :)

No comments: