Thursday, March 3, 2011

Review: Covergirl Lip Perfection

This blog post is based upon a Free product sample I received from Covergirl through BzzAgent. I am not compensated in any other way besides points or credit towards a higher Bzzagent status, all opinions are honest and 100% mine, as per the BzzAgent Code of Conduct.



"In a single stroke, COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipcolor enhances your lips with rich, rewarding color and, in just 7 days, it transforms your lips to be incredibly smooth and luscious. In other words, beautiful color now, more beautiful lips in 7 days*(vs. bare lips)."



The Facts:





  • Helps transform lips to their most luscious in just 7 days


  • Just hit stores January 2011- be the first among your friends to try it.


  • Easy to find your perfect shade(s) with Covergirl's Shade Finders


  • Found everywhere Covergirl is sold w/ an average retail price of $6.50


  • Dermatologically-and clinically tested


  • Hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin


  • Available in 44 beautiful shades


for more information visit Facebook.com/Covergirl



The Review:



This is a photo of myself wearing Covergirl Lip Perfection in the color "Hot". Normally, I don't wear this color, but I thought why not try something fun and new!?! I've actually purchased a couple extra colors since I was pretty pleased with the wear and quality of the lipstick.

When I first learned about this product, I automatically assumed it was the regular Covergirl lipstick with a new look, and boy was I wrong! The first difference I noticed was that it doesn't have a strong "smell" which was one of my main reasons for staying away from lipstick. I was actually pretty impressed with the fact that it is really concentrated and it only takes one stroke to fill your lips with the beautiful color. I found that there is no need to use lipliner since it pretty much stays in place, and it doesn't bleed out of the lip area. As far as I can tell, it is long-lasting although I did notice when I had a sip of something, the lipstick did end up on the cup, so I guess you can say it does "kiss-off". And after I tried rubbing it off, I noticed my lips were left with a lip "stain" effect in a lighter pink color, which I liked since I can just add lipgloss and it's a different look. Overall, I think this is an excellent product, it feels light when I put it on, sort of like lip balm which is perfect because I like to keep my lips moisturized. I also like the packaging, the color on the bottom is pretty acurate from the actual lipcolor, and the square tube is great so it doesn't roll off your dresser when you put it down.

Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick comes in a huge variety of colors, some are matte, and some have a frosty/shimmery look. If you're interested in trying them out for less, check out your drug store ads every week since I often see Covergirl products on sale "Buy one get one 50% off", stack a sale like this with two coupons and you'll almost get them 2 for 1.


BzzAgent Badge

Check out my profile on Bzzagent.com by clicking on my badge above! You can also learn more about the company, and sign up to be a BzzAgent yourself.


Thank you CoverGirl and BzzAgent for this great freebie!!!

No comments: